Whether you are searching for a novel active ingredient for cosmetic products, Belinal® is where you’ll find exclusive innovation to improve your product lines.
Belinal® is new naturalingredient, with COSMOS Ecocert attestation and very effective in cosmetic topical formulations.
- COSMOS ECOCERT atestation n: 590442
- INCI: Abies Alba Wood Extract (and) Maltodextrin
- Water soluble active ingredient in cosmetic formulations
- Recommended dose: 0,5% – 1,5%.
Belinal® is very effective potent cosmetic ingredient which offers wide range benefits for your skin:
- Anti – inflammatory
- Skin lightening
- UV protection
- Skin regeneration
- Skin hydration
COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN GROWTH BY 34%
Belinal® is very effective for healthy skin when it is applied topically. 2 percent of Belinal® as active ingredient in face cream was tested in placebo controlled clinical study on ten woman for 12 weeks.
REDUCED AND LIGHTENED HYPERPIGMENTATION AREAS BY 41%
SKIN REGENERATION – INCREASED COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN SYNTHESIS BY 34%
After 12 weeks of topical treatment compared to placebo, Belinal® significantly increased collagen and elastin synthesis by 34 percent compared to placebo.
ANTI AGING – DECREASED DEPTH AND VOLUME OF WRINKLES BY 35%
Belinal® showed effective anti-aging effect by decreasing depth and volume of wrinkles by 34 percent compared to placebo.
INCREASED HYDRATION BY 26%
Belinal® is very potent cosmetic ingredient which offers wide range benefits for your skin.
Topical Clinical study discovered that Belinal®:
- Significantly increases collagen and elastin synthesis by 34%.
- Decreases depth and volume of wrinkles by 35%.
- Increases hydration by 26%.
- Improves skin retraction by 43%.
- Reduces the size of melasma and lightens up brown spots by 41%.
- Increases MED by 9%.
- Decreases TEWL by 20%.